Do you want more energy, oomph and vitality????
I see clients in my clinic struggling to get through each day, they drag themselves out of bed,only to wish they could pull the donor up and sleep till the afternoon . Are you looking for coffee chocolate and carbohydrates to boost your energy through the afternoon slump????
Are your hands and feet always cold???
You could have adrenal exhaustion.
This little gland sits on top of each kidney. It is a powerful gland with many functions. With today’s ever busy lifestyle and stress the adrenal gland is struggling to keep you vibrant, energised and full of life.
Main Functions of Adrenal gland (Cortisol):
- Assists in the stress response & coping with trauma, infection & environmental extremes
- Increases energy & metabolism
- Enhances the integrity of blood vessels
- Reduces allergic & inflammatory response
Adrenal Fatigue – Recommended Lifestyle Changes:
Adrenal Fatigue – Nutritional Support:
- Aim to have regular breaks – a 15 minute power nap could make a big difference to energy levels
- Exercise regularly, but not excessively
- Regular bed time, ideally before 10pm
- Regular relaxation & breathing exercises
- Share enjoyable time and laugh with friends & family
- Pinpoint what is preventing you from moving forwards & enjoying life
- 5-6 serves of vegetables (alkalising) per day
- 2-3 serves of fruit (best avoided first thing in the morning)
- Eat good quality protein, especially for breakfast and lunch
- Use quality cold-pressed oils e.g. olive, walnut, almond, flaxseed & coconut
- Avoid acidic foods such as hydrogenated fats, refined carbohydrates and fruit juices
- Avoid energy ‘zappers’ such as alcohol, caffeine & chocolate
- Drink filtered water – 8 to 10 glasses per day
For more information or a full comprehensive health check up call Jo Thompson 4384 150 or visit www.bn2health.com.au
Book into one of our new HEALTH RETREATS to feel alive, invigorated and energised. At a retreat you will be pampered, nurtured and educated on a healthy well balanced lifestyle. We have luxurious accommodation, all delicious meals provided and the chance to have a full body massage, facial or just relax by the pool with a good book.
All here on the Central Coast!!